Monday, January 18, 2016

Sauteed Bacon Brussels Sprouts


I love Brussels Sprouts. Love them. But the rest of my family isn't so down.  I made this as a copy cat to some of my favorites at a local restaurant and while I thought these were fantastic my guys still weren't so sure.  They ate most of their helpings despite eyeing each other. Anyways, I think they are great and maybe they will come around eventually.

1 lb brussels sprouts
4 strips bacon
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)

Dice up the bacon.  Remove the stems from the brussels sprouts.  In a pan fry the bacon, remove the bacon and set to the side.  Toss the brussels sprouts in olive oil.  Add to the hot pan with the bacon grease and saute until they begin to become tender..  Stir back in the bacon and add the garlic. Toss for 2 minutes then remove from heat and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment