Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Nutella Swirled Blondies


I made these one afternoon and they disappeared from my house way too quickly! Crazy easy recipe that will be a delight for any nutella lover! This recipe is from Dinners, Dishes and Desserts.

1/2 cup butter (melted)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup flour
3 tbsp nutella

Heat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8 baking dish.  Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Stir in the egg and vanilla extract. Then stir in the salt and flour. Pour into the baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of nutella into the batter then swirl with a knife. Bake for 25-30 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks great and delicious and I love Nutella. I will definitely try this at home. Have you tried Pakistani Cooking Recipes I love all Pakistani Recipes and mostly the appetizers by zarnak sidhwa recipes

    ReplyDelete