Friday, March 2, 2012

Chicken and Broccoli Pockets

This is my very own creation. I was going to make This recipe from Eat Your Veggies, Peas but ended up switching it around. Gray and I both loved it!!! Cooking with crescents is one of my obsessions currently and we always love the broccoli chicken combination.

1 package crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups fresh chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped chicken (cooked)
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Heat oven to 375. Combine the chicken, broccoli, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Season the mixture. Scoop the filling into the crescent roll and wrap to seal shut. Complete with each crescent roll. Bake for 12 to 15 minute or until golden brown. Serve warm.

This recipes was linked on the Cream Cheese Ingredient Spotlight at Eat at Home Cooks.

5 comments:

  1. YUM, Leigh! These are on my menu for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I wanted to point you to these. They seem like something that would be right up your alley given your current obsession with crescent rolls, and they are SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! I have made those before or something very similar!! i need to make those again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fresh broccoli or frozen cooked??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh. just updated the recipe to say that :)

    ReplyDelete