Friday, May 18, 2012

Easy Biscuit Pizzas


I'm the worst at eating lunch. I snack instead which isn't good. I am trying to be better about fixing a real lunch and this recipe has come in nice and handy.  It's perfect with a little salad on the side.  In fact, as I type this they are in the oven.  These little pizzas would be perfect for kiddos too! I would totally feed these to my little guy, except he doesn't eat cheese.  They would be great for easy lunches this summer.  This recipe was inspired this recipe at Miss in the Kitchen.

1 Can of Pillsbury Jr. Biscuits
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, onion, olives, ham, etc.)

Heat oven to 400.  Open the can of biscuits and flat each biscuit either by hand or with rolling pin.  Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake until starting to brown.  Remove from oven and top with sauce, cheese and toppings.  Place back in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.  To finish, flip the oven to broil and remove when cheese gets bubbly. Let cool for several minutes then serve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment