Friday, January 10, 2014

Pecan Pie Muffins


Years ago my cousin made these and brought them into our office.  She made mini ones and I don't even want to say how many of those little guys I ate.  I have thought about these muffins so many times since that day!  I finally made them a few weeks ago and they were just as great as I remembered.  I got the recipe from Tasty Kitchen.

1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
1/2 cups Flour
1 cup Chopped Pecans
2/3 cups Butter (softened)
2 Eggs (beaten)

Heat oven to 350.  Grease the muffin tin or line with muffin liners.  In a medium bowl combine the brown sugar, flour and pecans.  In a small bowl whisk together the butter and eggs. Stir into the pecan mixture.  Fill the each muffin cup up 2/3 of the way with batter.  Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.   

1 comment: