Friday, April 2, 2010

Baked Chicken Parm




I know everyone has their own recipes for this but this is mine, I played with it for a while but now I think it is great the way it is!

4 Chicken Breast
1 egg
1 cup of Panko Crumbs
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 cup pasta sauce
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese

Pre-heat oven to 350. Combine panko and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken into the egg then roll in the panko crumbs. Sprinkle remaining panko crumbs on top of the chicken breast. Bake for 40 minutes to an house (or until chicken is done). Spoon pasta sauce (however little or much) onto each chicken breast. Top with Mozzarella cheese and put back into the oven until cheese is melted.

1 comment:

  1. this sounds really good. I have some panko crumbs that I am looking for a way to use. great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete