Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ranch Roasted Potatoes


When I saw this recipe I just knew that I wanted to try it. It took me a while to get to it but I am so glad that I did. There is nothing like Roasted Potatoes, no matter how you season them they are amazing.  We loved the ranch seasoning on these.  They were a great addition to our bbq sandwiches but I can only imagine that they would be good with just about anything!  This recipe was slightly adapted from LaaLoosh.

10 to 15 red potatoes (washed and cut into quarters)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 packet ranch mix
1 tsp salt

Heat oven to 425.  Coat the potatoes with olive oil then mix in the ranch seasoning and salt. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray (line with foil if you would like) then spread the potatoes out evenly.  Bake for 15 minutes then turn the potatoes and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more. 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Sounds delicious!! Just pinned it.
    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete