Monday, May 13, 2013

Ooey Gooey Red Velvet Cookies


I saw these on Buns in My Oven and just knew that I had to make them!  I took them to small group one night and everyone just raved about them.  I love anything red velvet flavored so this was a fun way to have that without having to make a huge cake or something complicated!


1 box Red Velvet cake mix
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup white chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and butter.  Then beat in the egg and vanilla.  Add the cake mix and beat until combined.  Stir in the white chocolate chips.  Roll a tablespoon worth of dough into a ball and place on a greased cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.  Let sit for 3 to 5 minute then remove to a wire rack to cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment