Friday, July 10, 2015

Chocolate Chip Reese's Pieces Cookies


I love Reese's Pieces, they are on e of those candies that I sometimes forget about but when I have them again I remember how much I love them. I adapted this recipes from Crazy for Crust.


1 cup butter (melted)
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
 2 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract 
1 tsp baking soda
3 1/4 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup Reese's Pieces

In a stand mixer combine the melted butter and sugars using the paddle attachment. Add one egg and mix until fully combined then add the second egg. Mix in the extracts. In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and reese's pieces.  Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 3 hours.  When dough is ready heat oven to 350. Scoop the dough and roll into a ball then place on a nonstick cookie sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges are getting golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment