Monday, May 9, 2016

M&M Confetti Cookies


When I saw this recipe I was reminded of the cookies I used to get at the cookie store at the local mall when I was younger.  I loved those cookies. These seemed like a great idea for our small group, what kid (besides my chocolate hating 8 year old) hates M&Ms? This recipe is from Together as Family.

2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup crushed M&Ms

Heat oven to 375. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.  Add the eggs one at a time then add the vanilla extract. Stir in the flour mixture until is just combined then stir in the crushed M&Ms.  Roll scoops of the dough into balls then place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment