Monday, October 23, 2017

Buttermilk Chicken Tenders


I just made these a little over an house ago, it was such an easy lunch! I had plans to make some fancy sauces but I was just tired so I pulled out the big bag of chickfila sauces and served those instead and they were great! This recipe is from Cassie Craves.

1 lb chicken tenderloins
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1 cup flour
1 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
1/4 tsp black pepper
oil for frying

Place the chicken tenderloins in a bowl a coat with buttermilk.  Let sit for 15 minutes. In a separate bowl combine the flour, seasoning salt, poultry seasoning and black pepper.  Coat the chicken tenders in the flour mixture. Heat about one inch of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken tenders until they are golden brown and cooked through. Remove and let cool down before serving with your favorite sauces.


1 comment:

  1. I ate this before and they were very tasty. I will definitely try this recipe at home. Do you have Pakistani Cooking Recipes.

    ReplyDelete