Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Garlic Lemon Chicken Kabobs


Just typing up this post is making me want to have these kabobs again right now.  Gray and I both flipped over this recipe.  I usually just want a few bites of meat then I am done with it but I could not get enough of this chicken.  This recipe is from Annie's Eats.

3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 tsp kosher salt
 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 3/4 inch pieces)

Combine the extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.  Placed the cut up chicken in a container or bag and pour the marinade over the the chicken.  Make sure each piece is coated and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours.  Place the chicken on the skewers. Spray the grill with non-stick grill spray. Cook chicken over medium-high heat until it is cooked through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment