Monday, June 27, 2016

Copycat Zax Sauce


When I was making the nuggets I knew I wanted to make some kind of yummy dipping sauce for them. When I came across this Zax Sauce recipe I just had to try it. I love Zax Sauce but unfortunately we don't have a Zaxby's close to us so I only get it on road trips or when we are back in our hometown.  I thought this Zax Sauce recipe was dead on, it comes together the longer it sits so try making it at least 6-8 hours before you want to eat it. This recipe is adapted from Domestic Superhero.


1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp black pepper

In a bowl combine the mayonnaise and ketchup. Stir in the garlic powder, worchestershire sauce and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment