Monday, January 23, 2017

Secret Burger Sauce


I love a good burger. My favorite burger is from shake shack, I cannot get enough.  A good shack burger and some cheese fries, yes please!  There are tons of burger places now and they all have their slightly different yet very similar version of a burger sauce or secret sauce. I've played around with recipes for a while now for our burgers at home and this has become my favorite burger sauce to make! And this sauce is absolutely perfect for Freddy's Burgers, that's what is pictured above.

1/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 tbsp ketchup
1/2 tbsp yellow mustard
3 slices dill pickles
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp paprika

In a small food processor chop the pickles.  Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before serving but 24 hours is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment