Monday, April 17, 2017

Roasted Garlic Mushrooms and Green Beans


I had to laugh when I made these, I was really excited about them then my oldest walked in the kitchen and saw them and said "oh I thought you were making green beans like Susu (my mom) not these kind of green beans".  Maybe one day I will blog  my mom's green bean recipe, if I ever actually measure it all out and don't just throw it all in the pot eyeing it.  Despite my son's less than excited reaction to these green beans, they were actually very tasty and easy to make! This recipe is adapted from Kate Moving Forward.

2 cup mushrooms (halved)
2 cups fresh green beans
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt

Heat oven to 400. Wash and cut mushrooms and green beans. Place in a medium size bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic, black pepper and salt. Spread on a lightly greased baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment