Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grilled Salmon with a Lime Butter Sauce


I found this recipe at Marsha's Kitchen. I adapted the recipe a little bit and it was delicious, the sauce was amazing! It reminded me a bit of the lemon butter sauce at Bonefish that I love. I could have licked the sauce off of the plate...but that's not very lady like so I restrained myself.

Lime Butter Sauce

1 garlic clove minced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 stick of unsalted butter, melted

Puree together the garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper in blender or food processor. Add melted butter and blend for about 30 more seconds.


salmon fillets
salt and pepper
olive oil

Season the fillets with salt and pepper, brush olive oil on the fish to keep it from sticking to the grill. Grill on medium heat until the fish reaches the desired doneness. Remove from grill and top with 1 tablespoon of sauce. (I topped both of ours with more than that because we had plenty of sauce and it was too good to leave sitting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment