Friday, October 28, 2016

Banana Cinnamon Pancakes


I was going to make a different recipe but I had a bunch of brown bananas sitting on my counter and I came across this recipe and it seemed like the perfect way to use those poor lonely bananas. This recipe made 10 pancakes for me so if you have a bigger family you might want to double it. This recipe is from Meatloaf and Melodrama.

2 medium ripe mashed bananas
1 cup flour
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
3 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp salt

In a large bowl combine the egg, milk and mashed banana. Stir in the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, melted butter and salt until just combined. Heat a griddle or electric skillet to medium heat. Drop 1/4 - 1/3 cup of batter on the griddle and cook until bubbles start to form then flip. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with maple syrup and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment