Monday, January 7, 2013

Alice Springs Chicken


I'm pretty sure when I made this dinner Gray fell in love with me all over again.  I can't blame him, this was fantastic!!! This recipe is adapted Plain Chicken.


4 chicken breast, pounded to an even thickness
1 bottle Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt marinade
8 slices bacon
1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
2 cups cheddar jack cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup honey mustard dressing (I got some honey mustard from Outback)

Marinate the chicken in Lawry's Original Seasoned Salt Marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes.  Cook the bacon in a skillet and set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon grease and saute the mushrooms. Put the mushrooms aside. Grill the chicken or saute the chicken on the skillet for 15 or 20 minutes or until cooked through.  Place on in a pan and top with honey mustard, bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Place under the broiler until the cheese is melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment