Friday, January 11, 2013

Yum Yum Chicken


Just typing this out is making me crave this recipe all over again.  I love simple, I love easy, I love warm and delicious!!! This recipe is slightly adapted from Plain Chicken.

1 to 1 ½ lb. chicken, cooked and shredded
8oz sour cream
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 box Cornbread stuffing, uncooked (Stove Top)
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 stick melted butter

Heat oven to 350.  Place chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle cornbread stuffing over the top of the mixture.  Mix together chicken broth and melted butter then pour evenly over the top of the stuffing. Bake for 30 minutes. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This looks good! I think we'll be making this today for lunch.

    ReplyDelete